Wednesday 29 February 2012

My Last Blog Post for DAC0163 subject. Comment and Suggestions.

Final examination for this semester is around the corner. This means that this post is my last post before I done this semester. When this semester ends, means that the end of my learning in this subjects for diploma (InsyaAllah).

Many new things that I have learned about the computer systems, the information systems security, system planning and the analysis and etc since I follow the lesson in Accounting Information System's class.
I think this kind of class and lesson should be continue as we can know many things that actually we need to know in order to keep out computer's systems and documents safe.

Here, I would like to say thank you so much to my lecturer for this subject,

SIR NOREFFENDY

for all guidance given to me in order to make me understand this subject better. 

Anyway, 

wish me luck for my final examination and also for my studies..!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment