Tuesday 6 December 2011

Three UBS Skills That I have Learned Today

Hello!!

This morning, I have learned about UBS Skills.. Now, I know that there are three types of UBS skills that we can use which are :-

*  chart of accounts

*  batches

*  business transaction (add entry)


1.  I need to to create new company data.

Company's name  : NAJWA_DIA
Directory  :  ASGN 1

2.  At UBS Interface

User  : ADMIN
Password  : UBS
Date  :  6/12/2011

3.  Update company's profile

Co-name  : Sunny Electrical Company

4.  Enter eight (8) types of chart of account

 General

*  1(1)  General Ledger Accounts Maintenance


- I need enter the types of account and the account number before I saved it

Then to check back all account that I have saved, I will need to go to :-
 * 1(3) Print Chart of Account

5.  Enter seven (7) types of batches (JOURNAL)

Transaction

* 4(2) Organize Batches
- to check back that all account that I have done is already saved.

6.  Add entry business transaction

* 4(1) Transaction File Maintenance
-  batch no : 5
- key in all business transaction information

* 4(3) Print Batch of Transaction
- for me to check back all transaction in Batch 5



No comments:

Post a Comment